Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas 2010

And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people. (11) For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. (12) And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”  Luke 2:10-12

Every time I read this I have to stop for a moment, take a deep breath and say, "Wow!"  And how cool that the birth of our Savior has become such a widely celebrated holiday, that has become not just the celebration of a day, but an entire season of celebrating.  The stores are setting up their trees, the bells are ringing outside the grocery stores, and my sewing room is decorated with scraps of red and green and it's only November.

I'd love to help you celebrate this amazing holiday!  Below are samples of Christmas shirts that I can stitch up and personalize for your little ones, but hurry because this little elf is getting busy and if you want it to wear for the entire month of December you need to get me your order by the end of this week. I can typically get them to you sooner than 2 weeks, but that is my typical lead time. My gift to you is free personalization, so these long sleeve applique and embroidered shirts and onesies are only $24!

      C1-Joy                                                  C2-Tree Truck
 C3-Girl Rudolph                                    C4-Boy Rudolph
C5-Boy Rudolph 2
 The littlest of bakers will feel special wearing these as they help with holiday cooking.  How special to pull these out of the attic every year.  (gingerbread girl pic. coming soon) And of course I can add a name!
 Gingerbread Boy Apron - $20

And don't forget Christmas doesn't have to be red and green.  These baby bundles would make such a sweet gift.  Personalized aprons, shirts to wear all year long, and how sweet to stuff a stocking with a precious little bib. Remember if you don't see a name on something, it can always be added!

Personalized Complete Applique Baby Bundles (includes name)- $50
or
 Hooded Towel - $27
Bib - $12
Burp Cloth - $12


Onesie/Burp Cloth Bundle
$34 (free personalization)
Tie Shirt
$24 for white shirt
$28 for navy while supplies last
 Circle Patch Initial Shirt
$22 short sleeve, $24 long sleeve
Tie Bib - $7


Happy Shopping!  Email me if you have any questions about my products or have a custom order for me! 

2 comments:

Kim and Gen

Wow! The elves have been BUSY! I adore that truck with tree applique. What a fun and boyish way to have a personalized holiday t.

Anonymous

I love the tie shirt with the initials....so creative!

Post a Comment